Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do you know how to kiss a boy?

i've never kissed a boy before %26amp; i want to know what happens? im waiting for the right guy because i don't want to regret it,%26amp; my boyfriend wants me to kiss him already but i want to wait atleast another month because we've only been together for 3weeks,what do i do?How do you know how to kiss a boy?
Kissing is something that is scarier in theory than it actually is. I didn't have my first kiss until I was 15, and I do not regret waiting at all, because it was with the right boy. It is probably frustrating to hear, but you can't really prepare for it. When you kiss, it will come naturally, and if it moves to making out, the whole movement just goes naturally. I promise you, it will come completely on its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment