Monday, August 16, 2010

How long does it/should it take for a girl to like a guy?

I'm asking because I know it should take a while to become boyfriend and girlfriend, but I know that if a guy doesn't create an initial spark with a girl then he has no chance. I guess I'll have known this girl for about two weeks tomorrow, and I only see her two days out the week. Am I too late to get, you know, attracted /to/?How long does it/should it take for a girl to like a guy?
Attraction is not always a light switch that just snaps on if you flip it. Sometimes attraction is more like those sliding switches were the bulb slowly illuminates. Attraction always grows over time, so an initial spark is not always the way attraction begins.





Don't stereotype the attraction process or try to live up to some cliche. If you like this girl, tell her and hope for the best. If she isn't interested, then no harm no foul, move on and look for someone who is.





You will limit yourself by trying to judge what kind of window of opportunity you have with the initial attraction, not to mention you will miss out on all the fun of when friends fall in love (i.e. spark happens over time, not instantaneously). Just relax and enjoy life, that is the easiest way to find someone or be open enough to spark a relationship with someone.





Hope this helps!How long does it/should it take for a girl to like a guy?
Hey you are wrong about initial sparks – some of the best love/partnership have actually disliked each other upon meeting each other – then for some reason one of them starts thinking about the other more and more. I think Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor were known to “love to hate each other” so much they married and divorced more than once.





Sometimes you need to make the spark – give her 1 little small thing – like find out her favorite candy and buy her one small bar and when you give it to her say “I thought of you when I saw this candy bar, because you told me it was your favorite” or if you are really brave you could make a waxed pressed flower and give it to her.





Compliment something she looks good in “hey that sweater looks great on you – try not to say these things in front of her peers because if she is shy it will embarrass her. You can also say “I wish I knew you better” if she ask why “you can say because you seem really nice” Good Luck





If she shoots you down don't' be too upset - if she is a teenager - teens tend to be cruel to each other but try not to take it personal - it's part of growing up.
I knew my bf since we were kids but we got separated when we were about 7years, i meet him back when i was 15 he was 17 i dislike him a lot, i couldn't stand him, to be honest kids to adolescent i didn't recognize him but after a 4months or so i started to notice em, i like spy on him he was my neighbor, lol, then one night he talk to me, he was cool, he seem like he was just em self, so for a little over a month we were friends then July 22 we started going out, now im 19 his 21 and were together still we getting married, and a baby is on the way, both work and university, honestly, that special someone will now when the real deal is there/
carry stones and stick to your class and make a fire spark..or a spark plug...sorry its approx another 37.8 days..assuming you create a good spark
Girls have told me that they know if they would sleep with a guy after the first 10 secs of meeting him. Having a relationship would take a little longer, but only if you pass the first test.
in most times, you find out right then and there,


but sometimes it takes time,


a couple hangouts and such,
depends on the connection
It doesn't take long i liked my boyfriend the day we met :)
your never to late so dont worry about it at all
it don't take long at i when i first met my fiance i liked him the same night we met.

No comments:

Post a Comment