Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Now I find my boyfriend to be very attractive only because he changed his hair. Am I superficial?

I've been dating my boyfriend for 7 months now, but a few weeks ago, he completely changed his hairstyle without letting me know and now he has the fauxhawk that makes him so sexy. I don't know why but the moment I saw him with his new haircut, I just couldn't stop thinking about how attractive he looks now. It's come to the point that I want to have sex with him more and just be around him even more - all because he changed his hair. Does this make me superficial? I will admit that after these few weeks, I could not go back to the way my boyfriend was before his haircut.Now I find my boyfriend to be very attractive only because he changed his hair. Am I superficial?
yes! that ( much like you) was easyNow I find my boyfriend to be very attractive only because he changed his hair. Am I superficial?
YES!
not really superficial. we can find people more attractive when they change certain part of their looks. your good.


however id be more worried with the attention he will be getting now...lol, hope he doesnt dump you


better vamp up your looks as well and stay sexy


just kidding...goodluck and enjoy your new guy
Wow you are the most shallow person I have ever seen. Are you a Kardashian?
Yes it does - but dont worry, we all are - attraction is for the overwhelmingly vast majority purely about looks and having good looks breads confidence. Problem is is he may go bald when older but you may have more invested in him then e.g. kids, you know him and his family - you become close with time.
no.i don't think so. Did your feelings for him change? Because essentially, he is still the same person, which means your feelings shouldnt have changed. Physical attraction is great for a relationship, you keep the fire going! I think changes are good and are needed once in a while =]

No comments:

Post a Comment