Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I be less shy around my boyfriend?

We just started dating about a week ago. And I know for a fact that I don't say much at all to him. I'm just a shy person in general, but I still wanna open up more around him and act like I do when i'm with my friends. What do you think?How can I be less shy around my boyfriend?
i'm guessing your in middle school or junior high cause usually when people have a boyfriend their not really shy to open up cause then you wouldn't be with the person in the first place..





.but you could start by talking to him in person, just talk about anything..like you would a friend..and then start calling him on the phone and talk..just hang out with him when you get the chance, so you can start feeling less shy.

No comments:

Post a Comment