Monday, August 16, 2010

How do i make my boyfriend happy?

My boyfriend %26amp; i have happily been together for a while now.


But i wanna make him happier %26amp; i want to try some new things.


Please help me out.


thank youuu.How do i make my boyfriend happy?
my bf's just happy with me being around him. but just, be spontaneous. if he's a lovey guy like mine, he'll appreciate you giving him a hug out of nowhere or telling him you wanna watch a movie, go out, watch a movie, just hang out like you'd hang out with a friend. your boyfriend has to be your best friend :)How do i make my boyfriend happy?
.......bj cant go wrong with it
You should just be yourself.If your man loves you then just being you should make him the happiest..Maybe you should ask yourself what your man can do for you to make you happier...

No comments:

Post a Comment