Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I get my boyfriend to lose weight while on a tight budget?

I am crazy about my boyfriend, but concerned about his health. He is 40 pounds over weight and also on a very tight budget for groceries, so most of his diet is made up of top ramen and other unhealthy, processed yet inexpensive foods. He gets a fair amount of exercise in through sports, but his diet is in need of drastic change. I care about him a great deal and want to see him healthy, but am unsure how to approach the subject without him thinking I want him to diet for the wrong reasons. Any advice?How can I get my boyfriend to lose weight while on a tight budget?
Check out my muscle building fat burning system





www.buildmuscleburnfat.co.ukHow can I get my boyfriend to lose weight while on a tight budget?
Tell him instead to watch The Biggest Losers on NBC TV
eating healthy dosnt have to be expensive...lean meats like chicken and fish...ground beef can be drained and rinsed in the sink to get rid of excess fat and then seasoned...then add veggies..and fruits
get some cheap protein like chicken breast or some fish. eat that alot hell lose weight. stay away from processed foods or foods that have added ingridients.
Ooh. Ramen is sooo good. But it really is bad for you. The sodium and calories in just one packet is shocking and freaks me out! Maybe you two could go running together? If you live in/near a suburban neighborhood with lots of hills and stuff, it's fun. My mom and dad go running a TON and they're between 45-50 years old. So it's not hard, and you don't even have to run the whole way. I think being together while exercising while being together motivates you. :) Tell him that the processed junk he eats can cause high blood pressure, clogged arteries, and other bad injuries when he's older and that you're worried about him. That's what I would do. Good luck!
if you wanna eat healthy on a tight budget it requires some COOKING. cheap and healthy doesnt get microwaved in 30 seconds.





there are TONS of cookbooks out there and even recipes online search ';healthy recipes for under 10$';
Green beans are a great low calorie food. That's probably the least expensive alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment