Friday, August 20, 2010

How should i do to get a boyfriend?

i am 19 years old girl. and until now i never have a boyfriend. people said that i am beautiful. but i don't know why there is no boy want me to be their girlfriend. i have ever think maybe because i am an aikidoka so they feel afraid with me...


what should i do to get a boyfriend? because sometimes i feel jealous with my friend who have so many boyfriendHow should i do to get a boyfriend?
Hello beautiful,


Be yourself, stop trying to impress and live for you, buy an out fit, wear it, the first guy you see that is cute, ask him to a movie. And girlie, you are charming and confident. Go get'em tiger!


Play eye of the tiger while getting ready with a friend!!! For laughs!How should i do to get a boyfriend?
I know i am ssoooo not much help. but i'm going to try anyway. I may be only 15, but i was in the same position as you for the last 15 years. I was always jealous of all the other girls in my grade because boys wanted them, and they got kisses and i didnt even know what kissing felt like. i wanted more than anything to have an amazing boyfriend and get amazing kisses just like everyone else. I'm shy. I'm a brown belt in Tae Kwon Do and im a tom boy type girl. Guys barely ever talked to me. they still dont talk much to me. I did fall for some insane player, partly because i was sick and tired of not being like other girls. DO NOT LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU!! you will regret it. i didnt do anything really wrong with him, we did make out a bit. he left me for someone else, when he said he wanted to date me. we never did date. but after that i just waited it out. being patient works. it sooo hard not to be jealous, believe me. but It will happen when its your time, just like it happend to me. I now am having my first real relationship. I know that you are 19, but be paitent, talk to guys you see around. maybe they will like you back. you never know. anyway, good luck
be yourself





answer my question?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
omg im young but it seems noguy really likes me plz hlp ppl
Never compare yourself with your friends and their relationships, you will be much happier because of it. And you are ';maybe because i am an aikidoka so they feel afraid with me'; what? what is an aikidoka? Anyway just look cute, be nice, and remember that you are a girl eventually some guy will be attracted you (if not then go and find guys on your own).
become best friends with a guy you like.
there's nothing wrong with being single. it just means that your 'prince charming' hasn't shown up yet or its just not time yet. fate has its ways.





but if you want a boyfriend, try looking for a guy that you are physically and mentally attracted to. flirt with this guy and try smiling a lot when he's there. this will show him that you are interested in not only him,but a relationship as well. try being really flirty with him, but don't over do it!





also dont take things too fast or they will end up fast as well!





just be yourself and one day there will be a guy that will come to your life and magically change everything. :)
aikidoka? i googled that %26amp; it wa slike samurais ninja shyt O:


id love to be wit u
don't be jealous of them its more likely that women with many boyfriend's at a young age turn out to be terrible wife's divorced step children even whores in some cases and any women who are reading this that had a lot of boyfriend's no offense and i married the guy i first dated.
Act fun!
Well, you're still young, so you have plenty of time, plus its easier at that age to meet guys, school, danceclubs, parties, etc, etc. Just go out with friends, eventually you'll meet someone.
be more outgoing and confident =)
go get your groove on like stella
Hello fellow 19 year old, boyfriendless girl!


Im in the same situation, the guys that I want to go out with are always taken or see me only as a friend.


I get upset sometimes too because all of my friends have been in relationships.


But then, its actually fun to be single. I mean look at the positives: you can flirt with who ever you want, you wont have to worry about someone breaking your heart, or cheating on you.


Enjoy being single!


Im sure that you'll find someone when time comes.
  • Ltd
  • bacteria
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment