Friday, August 20, 2010

My boyfriend lied to me about meeting a girl on a business trip.?

He had a trip planned and then made comments and suggestions for a female to go there as well. I confronted him and he said it was work related. I dismissed this and suggested that work trips should be planned through work. I had forgotten all about this incident. When he arrived at his destination his communication became very brief, we would talk for a couple minutes when we would usually talk for mh longer. He even go off the phone when he got back to his hotel. Again, this was no big deal. But I couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong .He was very different. I got online to send him a message and saw that the girl he had talked to was in fact at the same place, the same hotel and at the exact same time. This location is not on every ones route, it is in fact an island and outside of the normal work locations. When I asked him what was going on he denied knowing anything about it. I called him a couple times and he did not answer. When he called back he said he was sleeping - it was 9pm there- and I could hear the elevator dinging in the background. He said she wasn't there, then he said she was supposed to go but it got canceled then he went on to sa he loves me moe than anything etc, etc. I called the hotel, they where both there and had both checked out the same day. I read her posts and found this was not the First time they where at the same place at the same time. The, suddenly all the posts where gone, he had told her I saw them. I asked if she wasn't there how did she know I was reading these, if there was nothing to hide why where the posts gone. He first denied any involvement then said he emailed her.He said he would do anything to prove he didn't do anything, I said forward the email to me. Several days went by and I asked if he had sent it. He now says he deleted it and cant retrieve it. I just want to know if all these coincidence are just that. I also want to know what I should do? I also need to say that he also took ';an old friend'; to dinner and lied to me about it until I stumbled upon the truth- a speeding ticket. He then said it was wrong he should not have lied etc. What now? I have asked him to prove he wasn't with her, that is was all just strange circumstance and that he will in the future be honest from the beginning. I know when he is lying he has many many ';tells'; I just cant seem to get him to understand I don't want to be with someone who lies to meMy boyfriend lied to me about meeting a girl on a business trip.?
This all sounds very sketchy... I wouldn't trust him... Go with your guts. Do you really want to stay in a relationship where you'll be suspicious every time he goes on a trip or goes out for dinner?My boyfriend lied to me about meeting a girl on a business trip.?
Ditch this scumbag dont have anything to do with him he is having an affair and taking you for a fool. I wouldnt make myself available to him.
This guy sounds like a cheat. If he isn't then he shouldn't be lying and putting you through this. You need to decide if you can trust him or not. If you can't then there's no point putting yourself through this anymore..

No comments:

Post a Comment