Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I kiss my boyfriend for the first time?

My boyfriend and I have hugged. We have been dating for a week and a half, and I really like him. He is a year younger than me, so I feel like I have to be the leader. I am unsure how to hold his hand or kiss him because I have only ever had a few kisses and I've never held anyone's hand. Please, I need some help. I want to do this soon, but I don'tknow how and I am a little awkward with it. This is sort of new to me, so please help me. :)How do I kiss my boyfriend for the first time?
Sort of go in slowly for the kiss, be soft at first when you kiss him and then well as they say... 'whatever floats your boat'


As for holding hands, just sort of grab it and say is this okay, if it's not well then he's a plonker.

No comments:

Post a Comment