Monday, August 16, 2010

How to hint to my boyfriend that I want a kiss?

My boyfriend and I usually always kiss before we say our goodbyes, and I know we both enjoy it. Are there any hints that I could give that'd show I'd want a kiss from my boyfriend at anytime? Also, how can we make a kiss last longer? Thanks! =)How to hint to my boyfriend that I want a kiss?
take your shirt off and give him in-n-out burgerHow to hint to my boyfriend that I want a kiss?
You know there is this thing that started a long long time ago. It is called talking. You talk to your bf, and tell him what you are feeling about this kissing situation.











-Shawn
get close to him n pull him closer. n just keep kissin him when u start.





simple as that...


damn guys are so easy
go to your boyfriends and just starting kissing him and starting touching his dick and he will get in da mood to get it on
remember that he is just as nervous as you he is probually thinking the same thing so dont be scared to take the first step my girlfriend made the first move i thought it was pretty sexy when a girl takes over
kiss him. there's nothing wrong with kissing him first.

No comments:

Post a Comment