Friday, August 20, 2010

How to ask my13 year old boyfriend to have sex with me?

Me and my boyfriend are 13 almost 14 and I want to know how to get him to finger me or have sex I don't know how to ask him help me:)How to ask my13 year old boyfriend to have sex with me?
if your askin, your to young, end of story.How to ask my13 year old boyfriend to have sex with me?
be like yo i think i wanna ******* do u wanna ya or no
Gurl, you are too young to even think about such thing. He wouldn't even think about it.
go online. talk to a perv, hell do more than that to you. youll both get what you want. youre disgusting.
You need your little a$% spanked! Sex should be the FARTHEST thing on your mind at the age of 13. Yo have NO CLUE what you are getting into, let alone the ramifications of your action. Stop trying to be a grown up and start behaving like the child you are. Where is your mother? Does she have any idea what you are considering? Jeesh!
Since when do you need to ask a 13 year old boy to have sex? What's wrong with this generation? D:





No, really. ';Wanna have sex?'; should do the trick.
You are too young. Wait a few years use a condom and get on some birth control first. There are already enough babies having babies.
dont try to rape ur bf,shame on u
fail..troll
i dont get why people say thats too young, i was 14 when i first had sex(17 now). just ask him, i doubt he will say no.
what's up with kids these days! YOU ARE TO YOUNG!


sex is for responsible mature people!


do you own your own place?


do you have a job?


can you drive?


can you contribute to society what so ever?


the answer is NO! so we don't need you to get yourself pregnant!
You should wait a few years. This is not a very comfortable discussion to talk about. Im thinking that he would be uncomfortable talking about it. You guys could cuddle a bit but sex should wait. =)
you are wayyyy too young for sex


fingering is well, a possibility so just get into the mood

No comments:

Post a Comment