Friday, August 20, 2010

Why am i so scared to be intimate with him?

being intimate with my boyfriend always feels great. i love being close to him and being intimate with him but i always feel scared at first. like i get really nervous but once we're on the bed everything just feels right. he is worried that he's pressuring me and that its not something i want to do because of how i react. i really do enjoy being with him i just get so nervous. why do i feel this way and how do i get over out?Why am i so scared to be intimate with him?
I used to be like that ALL the time! For me, I was always just scared of what was going to happen. Not really scared, but worried he wouldn't like it, or like me. His reaction always made me nervous. And then I would get even more scared because I'd feel embarrassed about all the possible reactions he could have to me. Part of me, I think, was that I wasn't exactly as ready as I thought I was to get intimate. To get over it, I just relaxed some.. I just thought about how he IS with me and how much he loves me and how much he loves being intimate. I think you just get scared at first, 'cause you're fine after. It's like trying a new thing, you know? Scary, but once you do it, you love it and wanna do it again. But it's like trying the same thing feels like a new thing over and over again. You'll get over it. Just remember he loves you. You're just being a little shy. In a way, you should treasure those moments. I miss the way I used to feel, that fear and excitement. Don't get me wrong, I'm extremely happy lol. But yeah, just go with if it feels right to you. Keep remembering he loves you no matter what!Why am i so scared to be intimate with him?
Maybe your scared of what it will be like afterwords. Liking it is NOT the same and loving it. So if your not sure you love it you dont have to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment