Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to tell grandparents?

Im dating online , %26amp; im 13 turning 14 in september my bf JUST turned 17 so basically 3 yrs apart. March 2nd for him . %26amp; My grandparents dont know, they always obsesse over me having a boyfriend. But hes very trustful and honest. And he said if he tells his parents, they will be fine with it. And im thinking if his mom talks to my grandma it will make it easier. And if I let out my feelings, I want to tell but I don't want to have to break up with him. What should I do ?How to tell grandparents?
First off dating online could be dangerous if you have never met him in person before, and with the whole age thing, well I hate to break to you but he just wants some young fresh meat, I bet all he is thinking about is sex, I'm not saying that he is a horrible person or that you 2 have nothing in common or that he doesn't actually like you. I'm just saying the truth, I know your guy isn't like that right well everyone thinks that but his hormones are going crazy and that is what he is thinking ok, If you do plan to meet up with him then you need to tell your grandparents so that you will be safe, I'm just going to give you a scenario here, lets say you have seen this guy on webcam before, what if he is just some young boy that is on the webcam because some old creepy dude is trying to fool you, and then you go to meet him alone and you see the same young dude is waiting for you so you go up to him and get in his car and he takes you to ';his house'; well this is where the old creepy dude is waiting to rape and kill you, now what are you going to do, Scream? nope your mouth has already been shut by them somehow, so then your life is over because you have trusted this stranger who made you believe he is trustful and honest, when really he was telling you what you wanted to hear so that he could fulfill his sick and twisted fantasies, now I'm sorry I had to mention all that, but maybe it will give you something to think about, and if it would make your grandparents mad then it probably isn't a very good thing you are doing now is it? They just want to keep you safe they have already experienced all of that so you should listen to them.How to tell grandparents?
Have you ever met this guy? He may be completely different than he says, like, um... I don't know a SEX OFFENDER! Don't tell them and if you have never met this guy, don't and break it off, you are only 14ish you have plenty of time to find the right guy, one who is defiantly who he says.
you're basically 4 years apart. if you're 13 and can't perform simple subtraction, you probably shouldn't be dating





p.s. that age difference is not only illegal, it's thoroughly creepy. get some self esteem, you don't need some creepy pedophile to validate you
Dont tell your grandparetns there gonna flip because of the age difference trust me i lived with mine

No comments:

Post a Comment