Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm 16 and I'm pregnant how do my boyfriend and i tell his parents?

I'm 16 and i found out I'm pregnant almost a month ago and we told my parents and they were fine with it, my sister was pregnant when she was 15 so,,, he says his parents will be o.k with it ( his sister was pregnant at age 18) but I'm scared to tell them so what should we do? Please don't judge meI'm 16 and I'm pregnant how do my boyfriend and i tell his parents?
I'm 16 and 17 weeks pregnant. My boyfriend and I just came out and said it. There's no way to sugar coat it.I'm 16 and I'm pregnant how do my boyfriend and i tell his parents?
No way to sugar coat - get your big girl panties on
Just be calm. They are probably going to be disappointed, but will be so happy once they actually have a grandchild. Just tell them, the sooner the better! If you were big enough to do the deed, you're definitely big enough to tell his parents!!
As long as you two are happy and are going to love the baby and look after it no one has the right to judge anyone. It sounds like you have your parents support so thats great. Congratulations by the way.


How did you tell your parents? Just do the same thing. Telling the mothers parents is more often then not harder then telling the dads parents. So don't worry so much. They might be surprised to start with but if they see that the two of you are happy and recognise the responsibility you have then they can't be angry about any thing can they.


Good luck
You'll just have to spit it out. I went to Pregnancy Resource Center when I was 18 and gave my parents the ultrasound pictures while they were watching TV. Everything sucks for awhile, but you two will have to make a plan for finishing school and saving money to support the baby. Since your families have had to deal with early-age pregnancy before, they should be supportive.
Ahh! I know, this is such a scary situation. I'm 19 and 18 weeks pregnant. When I had to tell my mom, I was horrified. I was shaking and about to cry, so what I did was this: I was in the car with her getting ready to get out and go to my fiance's house, and I turned to her and said, ';God, I'm such a chicken, here.'; I handed her my positive pregnancy test, and didn't have to say anything else. She actually took the news very well! I am so happy for that. Good luck, and don't be scared to tell them, just go right out and say it. Congrats on the little one! :)





PS: Sgt. Shamy is a doosh and doesn't know what they're talking about. :)
you say ';I know you HAD big plans for my future and all you want is for me to be successful and happy. But with your help I can fix this problem and get an abortion. I'm so sorry I f-ed up my life';








Adoption is a temporary solution to a permanent problem.


Abortion is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.


Keeping a baby you can’t afford and/or aren’t ready for is a formula for disaster





Any idiot can have sex, but it takes much more to be a responsible, mature and financially stable parent. Age DOES matter! Maturity is gained through life experiences and life experiences are obtained over time.


Getting knocked up doesn't magically make you mature or a responsible adult!





Girls 5yrs old and up can give birth, but that doesn‘t mean they SHOULD! So don’t even think for a second that “age doesn’t matter”


I would LOVE to know what 5yr old is a fit mother? Or even a 10yr old?!


(website for proof)


h t t p : / / e n . w i k i p e d i a . o r g / w i k i / L i s t _ o f _ y o u n g e s t _ b i r t h _ m o t h e r s





abortion is simply a medical procedure to remove a parasitic organism


$200-$1,000 (abortion) will save your life/future, his life/future, and keep your parents from humiliation.


Having a knocked up teen daughter is a failure on your parents.


Do you realize that you're a direct reflection of their ability to be good parents, right?


People will judge THEM by what YOU do.





Keeping a baby YOU can't afford or take care of is NOT ';brave';, ';mature'; or ';responsible'; but it is in fact irresponsible, selfish, and just plain dumb!


If your PARENTS wanted another child then THEY would have had one. If you can't care for a baby independently then you have NO business having one! Sometimes the “responsible” thing to do IS to have an abortion.


Studies have shown that the MAJORITY of women/girls feel relief after abortions (I know I did!) and that guilt, complications, regret are NOT common.





Did you know just giving birth in a hospital costs thousands of dollars alone?





----------------


Basics for being a successful parent


(the ideal situation)





be at least 21 (25+ is best)


be married (or have life partner)


have at least $5,000 just for the baby


both own cars


both have careers (not just jobs)


both have degrees











I’m adopted, and the system is flawed! (I was lucky and got adopted into a wealthy and loving family, but that’s rare. Adoption is like dropping a pet off at the shelter, getting a family is NOT guaranteed) The world already has TOO many unwanted kids, so don’t choose adoption either. Chances are you’re kid will end up abused or on the streets anyways.


I had an abortion when I was 18 and it was the best decision I ever made for myself! (I had plans and a future ahead of me) I challenge anyone to make me regret it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment