Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Help I think I am pregnant how should I tell my boyfriend?

But the thing is that im not sure if he is the father or not but I have narrowed it down to a couple of guys but I still have to tell my parents? Should I tell all the guys who could possibly be the father?Help I think I am pregnant how should I tell my boyfriend?
Why don't you calm down and find out for sure if you're pregnant first. From there tell your parents and go see a doctor. They can narrow down the conception days for you. Unfortunately if you were sleeping around with these guys all around the same time that won't help you.Help I think I am pregnant how should I tell my boyfriend?
okay first make sure you are pregnant. Wait till you go to the dr. and make sure! Tell your parents frst and its prob going to be embarasing but tell them your not sure who the father is...Maybe you should break up with your bf and tell him you are preg but he might not be the dad bc you cheated on him with several other guys...i dnt understand how you cant know who your babys daddy is thats sad!
Tell everyone, they will find out sooner or later anyway, and maybe sticking to one partner or using some kind of contraception might be a good idea hmmm...
idk but im sure jerry springer can find that **** out lol
Who did you have sex with 14 days before your expected period? Take a pregnancy test when your period is due and then if you are pregnant then u can tell someone.This is not something you want to tell anyone.
u need to be honest with him if u decide to tell him. tell him it may or may not be his. give him the choice of a paternity test. if it is not him, take all of the other guys in for a paternity test as well. if u are pregnant, the child needs to know who the father is. at least give him/her that right.
Go to the Maury show and test 10 guys, then run off the stage when Maury says ';You are NOT the father!';
TRAMP, God help your child if you are pregnant....

No comments:

Post a Comment