Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to service your first year in high school?

I'm going in to High school and I have a really bad rep at my middle school because of some damn girls that were jealous. I don't want it to go to high school. I want a new start in high school. I got so bff's in there but it will just get messy if there's rumors start up again. I don't want any one hurt or in trouble. And if guys hear them they will think that i am one of those and they will taken advantage of me. They said i was a slut and a hoe and stuff like that cause i was the first girl in my group to get a boyfriend. Me and him had a 9 mouth relationship and i broke it off. so idk why they did that but they did. and how do i survive? with all this going on? please help!
  • tax credit
  • big hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment