Friday, August 20, 2010

How should i tell my dad i have a boyfriend?

my dad has been a strict person and i never told him about any of my bf that i have had cause he might get mad.hes been strict with me ever since and i think its because of past experience he had with my sister. so now hes very protective over me. I'm 19 years old and he still strict and really doesn't let me go out with guys. but I'm tired of it . and I'm ready to tell him about my bf i have right now. how should i tell himHow should i tell my dad i have a boyfriend?
I would just be straight up with him and tell him you have a boyfriend, tell him you really care about him and just tell him your feelings about this guy. Eventually he's going to have to realize that your 19 years old not 5 sooo i think you should just be straight up with him and maybe he will realize that maybe it is time to just let go .How should i tell my dad i have a boyfriend?
Ask him how old he was when he got his first gf?





Then work it from there. If he's honest he probably had his first crush about 13 yrs. old and would have done anything for her ;)
ding dong! YOU ARE 19!!! I could understand if you were 13 or somethiing, but you are frickin' 19!!! You are practically old enough to move out! If your dad cant handle that, then show him this message because I think this is completely bazerk!! You just have to go up to him and tell him right on the spot because you are old enough and if you havent been dating until you are 19 then that is sad!! just be a mature adult about it and if he cant handle it ';threaten'; only threaten (dont actually if ur not ready) that you will move out because you Love this guy!


Hope this helps!
First you remind him you are over 18 years old and legally an adult. When he agrees with you then you say and i can make decision on my life right. When he agrees you say well i've made the decision to date someone.
you should say: Father i know you love me and im 19 teen years old i have got to find me a man sometime if i am going to get married so let me go. So im going to tell that i have a BF and u shouldn't mad at me cause I might end up with a guy u like!!!
I think first you should remind him how your a young adult and you're ready to tell him that you've been dating. Ask him not to get mad, but you wanted to let him know more about your bf. Find positive things about your bf you can tell your dad about, include things Fathers would look for in the guys who are dating their daughters. For example, Fathers want to see if their daughters bf is well educated, goal orientated, successful in something or on the road to success, can provide for you, love you and won't hurt you, protect you, committed, a family man....etc. Hope this helps. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment