Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How come does my boyfriend do this?

Okay so my boyfriend, likes to stand behind me and wrap his arms around my waist, but the catch is that he is very soft, like if he touches me to hard i will break. He also likes to stand behind me and put his arms around me and then put them into my front pockets and walk with me. He does this in front of his friends and everything, So what i want to know is this normal because i have never seen other guys do this. And does it mean anything. No im not being paranoid, i am just curious. But my friend said its cute but a little weird how lighlty he holds me. So thanks


Also i love it when he holds me like this i just havent seen other guys do it, that much so i was wondering if it was just normal, or if i ment something differnt.How come does my boyfriend do this?
It's his way of showing affection, it's ok.How come does my boyfriend do this?
its normal
  • tax credit
  • bacteria
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment