Monday, August 16, 2010

How can i get my boyfriend back!?

ok well me and my bf were together for 4 months and we loved eachother alot but then he was acting like he didnt like me anymore so i started to act like i didnt like him anymore but then a few days later he dumped me for acting like i didnt care! at first i was alright but now it has sunk in and i really want him back. we are really good friends now and he kinda seems to be flirting with me at school and getting really close and stuff. what should i do to get him back? so far i have just tried to have fun and show him that i know how to have a good time and that has worked a little. thats y i think he has started to get closer to me but its not enough. i want him to ask me out again. btw im grade 7 lol.How can i get my boyfriend back!?
mm sweetie, you dont have to do anything, just be yourself and if he really wants to ask you out he will :) i know it sucks waiting but let him make the move, if he drags it on a lil too long, try asking him what he's looking for. if he avoids it or say he dont know, then its up to you, if you feel like he's playing around, walk away

No comments:

Post a Comment