Monday, August 16, 2010

How can i suprise my boyfriend?

So he's comming back after being overseas for just over a month on holiday seeing family and shiz. I thought it would be really nice to suprise him with some thing(s). One big suprise? or lots of little ones? or lots of big ones? what should i do? Help Please :) Thanks xHow can i suprise my boyfriend?
Get some things from Victoria's Secret that will make him happy! :DHow can i suprise my boyfriend?
I'm thinking on a number from 2 to four; don't want to extent to much, well...., take it from there ...
My suggestion : just wear a nice cloth and look pretty and smart infront of him..so he will attract with u and feel that everytime meet u, u prettier and more love u.





Second just gift a simple gift...like hug and kiss..will make him happy...u must remember that man like a simple things.





Third just cook something for him...even only simple cook but he will feel that u put effort to do something for him :)





Hope this help...
Surprise him with anal sex.





Everyone's thinkin' it, im just sayin' it...

No comments:

Post a Comment