Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I get my boyfriend to get a haircut?!?

He desperately needs one. His hair isn't long but it needs some sort of texture and style... and he wears this bandana every single day. I've hinted to him before but he just won't do it. And he's looking for a job. He won't be taken seriously if he doesn't cut his ******* hair! How do I get him to do it???How do I get my boyfriend to get a haircut?!?
Tell his mom. Seriously, boys do whatever their mom says, so go to his mom and say he needs a haircut. I think she'd agree with you and take him to the hairdresser. He can't escape from his mother. Hihih. It seriously worked for my boyfriend. Good luck.How do I get my boyfriend to get a haircut?!?
Tell him he looks like an idiot walking around with a bandanna on and that he would be soooo much sexier if he only got his hair cut.
start comenting on other guys hairstyles and how much you go for guys with great hair he'll soon want the attention back to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment