Friday, August 20, 2010

How can i make my boyfriend happy after a scuffle?

my boyfriend and i got into an argument about family issues. hes trying to act mature and tell me how i can fix things but what he doesnt understand is that my family is veryyyy different than his. He has the ';happy-go-lucky'; family and i have folks that always fight. about 3 months ago my dad cheated on my mom and ever sinse then things have been really tense in the household.


i guess what im asking is how can i make my boyfriend layoff my issues and just worry about us?


i want to do something reallyyy sweet...sexual or not, just to get him to forget whats going on and let it be a ';us'; moment.





please respond fast! things are going downhill....How can i make my boyfriend happy after a scuffle?
Make him a sandwich.
  • tax credit
  • bacteria
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment