Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I make fake scars, wounds and bruises with artificial blood and makeup?

I am having a theme party with me as a nurse and my boyfriend as a patient. We want to make him look like he has been hit by a car or something, with a lot of wounds and bruises. I bought some artificial ';movie';-blood, and I have lot of normal make-up. Any tips or ideas on how to make it look as real as possible? :-)How do I make fake scars, wounds and bruises with artificial blood and makeup?
Try looking at Hot Topic. I've seen fake flood there a couple weeks ago.


As for bruises, you can use a liquid foundation, a dark brown color, and rub it on the skin. Then cover it with a purple and blue eyeshadow. It should look like a bruise.


You can also look on a halloween website, i'm sure they'd have lots of products for this.How do I make fake scars, wounds and bruises with artificial blood and makeup?
You might want to buy some latex.





http://www.equinenow.com/video-num-284855.htm


http://www.equinenow.com/video-num-2706093.htm





There are lots of other videos on there too see if there's anything you find useful.
youtube.com
use tin tomatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment