Monday, August 16, 2010

For the females: How long did you wait until you lost your virginity to your boyfriend?

Me and my boyfriend been together for roughly about 2 months. I knew him for about 2 months before we got together. Just want some opinion, is this too little time to be having sex already? I'm a virgin and him as well. How long did you wait until you lost your virginity to your boyfriend ?For the females: How long did you wait until you lost your virginity to your boyfriend?
Well me and my boyfriend were together for TWO years...we were both virgins....(still are)...and we never had sex!For the females: How long did you wait until you lost your virginity to your boyfriend?
i just lost my virginity last night. we didn'tt plan it but it was on our exact three month. im am scared- there is morecommitmentt than ever and we are both 15. some people think this is too young but wer in love. ive been with a guy for longer than 3 months (7 months was my longest) but some how its just different. if you love him and have no doubts, go for it ;]
I was with my first bf for about 8 months, I think. I was 18 and I was almost 17. We broke up a few months later after he left for college.





As for you... have you talked about birth control, and has he agreed to always wear a condom? Have you decided what you'd do if you got pregnant, and would he be okay with it? Have you researched the parental consent laws in your state regarding abortion? Are you old enough (17) to get the morning after pill if the condom breaks?





If you haven't done any of this, you're not ready for sex. It's not romantic, but you getting pregnant as a teenager would be the BIGGEST mistake of your life, and wouldn't be fair to the child, either.
Keep it safe


please think 1000000000 times before ..


its time will come .. but you have to wait .. and you will find it great after that
never :P
7 months. I was 17 (almost 18).
3 Months :)


Various for different people, just whenever you feel your ready.


2-3 months is normally the time for virgins when they feel they are ready.
If you are young enough to be think consulting yahoo answers with this question is a good idea, you are too young to be having sex. When it's the right time, you'll know. Make sure to use protection.
Personally, I think dating someone for 2 months and having sex with them is WAY TOO EARLY. (I don't think you should do it until after you're married, let alone date someone for two months and do it. That's just because of my religion, though. I'm waiting until I'm married.)


Two months is an awfully short amount of time to get to know someone.





Many people would disagree, but it's just not a good idea. I know stories of friends who had boys take their virginity, then had their hearts broken and feel as if they've been used, especially with boyfriends they've dated for shorter times. (Two months, more or even less.) Even if you've been dating awhile, such as 7 months, it's still not a good idea. I know stories of people who've dated for 3 YEARS. They thought they were in love, as did everybody else, but they ended up breaking up. It's really best to wait, especially when you're a teenager. As a teenager, you're so young that's it hard to tell if you're actually in love or if you're just majorly crushing on the guy. When you're not sure about something, it's easier to make a mistake.





I've been dating my boyfriend for almost 7 months now--and I was really good friends with him a year before we ever started dating. I don't plan on doing anything like having sex for a LONG time, and I think he knows that. He seems to be cool with it, too.


If you really love someone, you'll wait.


If it's just for fun, or if your relationship is just a fling or spur-of-the-moment kind of thing, it's really not a good idea.





If you do end up doing it, though, please BE CAREFUL. Consider everything that could happen, like breaking up, (or worse, getting pregnant, etc., etc...) Take your time to decide, make sure you're ready and comfortable with the person, and make sure you think--KNOW--the time is right.





Hope I helped!
Wait until your both very sure that you want it to happen. and for me it was 2 1/2 months:) You'll know when its right.
i knew my bf for a yr as friends and we dated for 2 months before i did it, i only did it cos i was ready and felt comfortable. ive gone out with guys longer than i dated him but i waited till i was with someone i really cared about and knew cared for me
NO SEX TILL MARRIAGE, BAD GIRL. GO HOME AND PRAY!





Nah only joking, but my username is ';God';. Though that is because its a nickname I inherited from every woman I know referring to me as ';Oh god don't stop, thats amazing'; or similar lines.





But yeah urm, it depends on age. When it comes to 20+ then its not unusual to have sex on the third date but when it comes to virgins, especially those under the age of 20 most people wait about 2-6 months. Depends on how ready you feel.





Hope I helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment