Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i get my boyfriend back?

my boyfriend started acting like he didnt like me anymore so i decided to call him and ask him what he actually thought of me. he told me he still did like me but then the next day he dumped me. apparently i was acting like i didnt like HIM anymore. at first i was fine but now it has really sunk in and i miss him terribly. is there anyway i can get him back? (btw im in grade 7)How do i get my boyfriend back?
aw!! I think you should just go on without him. I know that's not really an answer to ur question, but just listen:


this will not be the last time your heart is broken, and i know it's hard


but when that special guy comes around -and it may not be 7th grade ;]- you'll forget all of these guys. They're just stepping stones to ';the one';


Just have fun with boyfriends at that age, don't take them too seriously


:)How do i get my boyfriend back?
Okay. First of all, you should try to talk to him again and ask him why he dumped you, and if he says the same thing, say, ';I really did like you, and still do';.. or something to that extent.





There is no need to droop yourself along though, letting him push you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment