Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I make anal more enjoyable for my boyfriend?

My BF and I are going to try anal for the first time. Obviously, he is going to be the bottom, but I am wondering how enjoyable it will be for him. Do you have any advice for how I could make it a better experience for him?How can I make anal more enjoyable for my boyfriend?
i like chicken on a cloudy day!!!!!!How can I make anal more enjoyable for my boyfriend?
flex your anual muscules to give him a little extra pleause...enjoy your selves ;)
take it very slow and use lots of lubrication.
theres a lota fun things yous can try i wud suggest lube to get a nice rythem/momento, if your into rimming try dat itll drive him crazy best of luck nd try play safe
First, warm him up with lots of foreplay and fingering, if he isn't aroused before you start then he won't enjoy it. Maybe use smaller dildos/ vibrators first if you can get your hands on them and work your way up to penile penetration.





Remember that you can never use too much lube. If you're using a water-based lubricant (which you should be as that doesn't damage the condom the way an oil based one does) then keep adding more lube as you go along or it'll start getting uncomfortable for him.





The most important thing is to communicate during it. Make sure he knows that if he's uncomfortable or in pain he can tell you without feeling awkward and you'll do whatever you can to alleviate his problem before continuing.
';Obviously, he is going to be the bottom, ...';





Make sure that you have discussed this. It may not be obvious to him. LOL





Oh, and start out in the shower bathing each other. Nothing worse than a stinky nasty a_ _ _ _ _e!
Use poop as lubricant.
Find a woman. They are the best thing God ever put on this earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment