Friday, August 20, 2010

Would you be angry if your boyfriend/husband did this to you?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years, we took a break for about a month and now we are back together. He is 30 and I am 26. While we were on a break he hooked up with another girl and he didn't come clean about how much he did with her (sexually)until we had an STD talk. He met this girl from some younger girls he used to work with at a restaurant. He no longer works there but I guess he still talks to the two girls and they introduced him to one of their friends. They were also her roommates.


We are trying to work things out and I agreed to not bring up his hook up and we would try to move on. I also tried to reconnect with an ex on our break but it didn't work out and my boyfriend and I decided to get back together. He told the other girl he didn't want to see her anymore and got back with me. He also told me that he wouldn't talk to her roommates anymore either because I was more important to him. Her roommates would call him late night, ask what was going on with him and the other girl, etc. It made me uncomfortable.


Yesterday, my boyfriend told me he was going to the DMV, which he did. He just neglected to tell me that he called the two girls that set him up with his hook up and met them for lunch. One of my friends texted me and told me that she saw him eating lunch with two other girls and he didn't say hello to her. He never told me about what he was doing. I confronted him about it and he got defensive. I don't think it is fair for him to put me in a situation like this when we are supposed to be trying to move on. It bothers me that he is hanging out with his hookups friends/roommates and not telling me about it. I am also uncomfortable with the fact that my b.f. is 30 and the two girls he wnet to lunch with are 19. What could he possibly have in common with a 19 year old??? The last he told me was that he wasn't going to have any contact with any of it. I am super angry. Am I over reacting? Would you be angry?Would you be angry if your boyfriend/husband did this to you?
You have every right to be angry. If he has nothing to hide he shouldn't be getting defensive over the situation. From what you have said he doesn't sound like a good guy and I wouldn't waste your time. He may not have lied to you and told you he didn't see them. But, he with held that information which is the same as lying. You deserve better than him and can do a lot better.Would you be angry if your boyfriend/husband did this to you?
You have every right to be angry. I don't see how you can move on if he is lying to you. Maybe you would be better off without him if he is going to lie and if he didn't come clean right away about sleeping with another girl. You deserve better.
He is using you. Break up with up and if you stay with him any longer you are gonig to have a meltdown....plz, trust me, I would know. I'm pretty sure he says oh i love you, you are the best and then he is with other girls, like all the time and yuo dont even know, he is a player.
I think that these girls are just co-workers, friends of his, but he should invite you along, and shouldn't hide them from you.
Id be pissed and so hurt! You are NOT over reacting! Tell him to get with it or get lost. dont waste your time if he keeps ******* around
So he lied and wants you to be ok with it. Why didn't he invite you along?





He's looking for something/someone other than you.





I wouldn't waste anymore time on him. This whole ';break'; crap is just an excuse to NOT work on whatever is wrong in your relationship and to make sure you have ';legit'; time to f7ck someone else.





I would move on.
You feel how you feel and no one can tell you you are wrong. I personally think you ought to be upset because of the various things you mentioned. He has lied already about the encounters he had with this girl and he lied again after coming clean. He sounds immature to pursue anything with 19 year old girls. It would probably be easier to end it now. You are 26 and he is 30 and you both are old enough to not have to mature together. If you were 19 and he was 20 I would expect this kind of immaturity and tell you he will grow up. 30 though, there is no hope.
Of course he shouldn't lie to you but he didn't meet with the hook up but his 2 friends. I'd not be happy about the lies though!
i know you prob dont want to hear this but you need to get rid ,if you let him get away with this he will have no respect for you an that is as important as respect
Sex is pretty much the common denominator
Why would you be ';super angry';? In submitting to a sexual relationship OUTSIDE of marriage, you have told him in no uncertain terms that you DON'T CARE about promises, vows or covenants. You have already proved to him that sex inside of marriage means nothing to you. And he just reaffirmed that. Why would YOU get all pissed off for him doing exactly what you have doing with him all along?


Did you mother not tell you to NOT have sex before marriage? Gee....why is that? Because then you would not be in the predicament that you YOURSELF established.


You're only mad because you finally came to the place where your lack of morals and imperfect character ethics came back and bit you!


Where do you go from here? Sorry, but you can't start over. You've already set the boundaries up for what you expect in relationship. And that is...........no boundaries.
He is just a double crosser. Have nothing to do with him, just leave him for good and move on. He will never change, and I think you are wasting your time worrying about him and trying to find out what is common in his connection. The other two girls are acting as a go between and maybe pimping for him. He is definitely not the guy for you. You can get a nice clean guy in your life later. If there is sex involved, just stop having it with him. Get yourself tested to make sure that you have not contacted any STD, that is if you have indulged yourself with him. Just get him out of your life for good, he is just not a decent guy. Take care. God bless you. I would have killed him by now if it had happened to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment