Monday, August 16, 2010

How can I tell my boyfriend that I'm not a virgin?

We're 16, and I'm afraid that the conversation will one day move to whether we're virgins or not..





When I was 14, I got stupidly drunk at a party, and a 30 year old man convinced me to have sex with him. I'm terrified that my boyfriend will think less of me, I really don't want to lose him over my stupid mistake.





What should I do if he ever asks me? Should I tell him the truth, or do you think he'll think that I'm a slut? Please help.How can I tell my boyfriend that I'm not a virgin?
i think you need to tell him the honest truth, and how the 30 year old man took advantage of you while you were drunk.


im 100% sure that's illegal, but anyway.


tell him that it's a stupid mistake and that you regret it and you hope he doesnt think less of you now that he knows but that you thought he had a right to know.


I wish you all the very best!


xoHow can I tell my boyfriend that I'm not a virgin?
Wow really? I'm pretty sure that you shouldn't tell him the truth. Tell him you went with a friend to a party when you were 14. Your friend left you alone and you took a sip of a drink, but the drink was spiked with ghb, the date rape drug. Then your memory became a little hazy and a 30 year old took advantage of you. Tell him hes the only person that you've ever told this and that you were too scared to when you were 14 because you were so young and now its too late to do anything about it because it was 2 years ago. When he asks about your friend tell him that you and her fell apart because she still likes to paty hard and you aren't into that anymore. Its better him thinking this than thinking that you went out drinking and had sex at 14.
Have you seen Glee? You remind me of Quinn Fabray in the 2nd or 3rd episode in the drama.. Take that as a possible thing that could happen to you.. I'm 22, I wouldn't mind really if my girlfriend had done something like back 2 years ago... But a 16 year old guy... hmmm, maybe you can try to find if he has ever done something stupid too (well, there's a big possibility for that).. and use that as your weapon.. hehe :P
if u 2 eva hav that convo tell ur boyfrend bout the incident and tell him how it happened and say it didnt mean anything and u were drunk. he should understand and plus i kno this guy that had sex wen he was only 12 or 13 and he still has girls but he dumps them coz he wants a girl that can satisfy him. i hope i helped but optherwise do wat ur heart tells u to!!
Just act innocent and don't tell. At age 16, about half the women have had sexual intercourse and 2 out of three by the time they graduate high school.
Just tell him the truth. It's ok,
just b honest with him
  • tax credit
  • big hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment