Friday, August 20, 2010

Where/how did you meet your girlfriend/boyfriend?

I'd like to get a lot of responsesWhere/how did you meet your girlfriend/boyfriend?
ive known my boyfriend since i was 6 weeks old. we were best friends during our childhood. then we went our seperate ways, and then just last year, we started hanging out, and started dating! now we are engaged :)Where/how did you meet your girlfriend/boyfriend?
I meet mine at school. We have P.E. together, so we talked there if we are on the same team. It eventually led to us becoming boyfriend and girlfriend.
My first year at college, I lived with girls who were a year older than me and they had a friend that they had met the previous year. We were invited over to his house to watch the 2009 Superbowl and I met his roommate, who I really liked. The roommate and I saw each other a lot over the next couple months and began dating that Easter. We are still together and I am moving in with him this June.
We sort of knew each other, but not very well. When my last girlfriend broke up with me, the girl I am now dating kind of randomly asked how I was doing and we just got really close since then, and started dating.
i dont have one yet but my last ex boyfriend i met him thru my friend

No comments:

Post a Comment