Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I explain the situation to my exboyfriend? PLEASE HELP!?

So I got invited to my ex-boyfriend's roommate's birthday party. The only problem is they're going to a strip club for his birthday and I really don't want to go because I don't want to see my ex getting a lap dance or anything. I mean I'm over the relationship for the most part but they're some things you never want to see your ex do. This is one of them.. my ex is throwing the party so I have to RSVP to him. I just don't know what to tell him without him thinking I'm still heart broken or something. What should I say.. should I be really honest? I said I'd go earlier but now I think more about the more I think I'd be uncomfortable.How do I explain the situation to my exboyfriend? PLEASE HELP!?
just tell him umm hello im not one of your buddies. i dont wanna go to a strip club!How do I explain the situation to my exboyfriend? PLEASE HELP!?
He doesn't need to know why you don't want to go. Either say you're not interested in going to a strip club, or just tell him, sorry, I can't make it after all and leave it at that.
I think if you are over him you should go. You don't have to watch him getting a lap dance.
Do not go, this is not the place for you to be. Just tell him you will not be able to attend, no excuse needed!
if i was you i wouldn't rsvp at all and i wouldn't go either, one cause you need to respect yourself and not go to a strip club i have been it is not fun to me, like wtf im a female i got all she got why am i here, i always ended up there due to my guy friends well i just decided im not degrading myself to watch naked girls when i dont even respect what their doing...but any who also i mean i never liked being around my ex even if your half over him or all the way it is just uncomfortable and irritating and all i think is i dont want to be around him or here ..it wont kill anyone if you dont rsvp and it wont kill your friend you didn't go to the strip club..stay home watch movies go hang with your girls that night dont do something that you have doubts about doing if there is doubts there is a reason for that...save the drama and the possible hurt feelings and forget that party and your ex...hope i helped i wasn't trying to be rude i just have a lot of experience with this kind of junk.

No comments:

Post a Comment