Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I confront my boyfriend when i notice he is commenting on his ex girlfriends pics?

I just found that my boyfriend posted some comments on his ex girlfriends pics like ';cute'; or ';your pretty'; How would I confront him about this, bcuz its kinda making me worried.He also said that she is disgusting and that he doesnt like anybody else but me and all his ex's said he doesnt lie. I just dont want to get hurt like I have in the past. Please no jokes..How do I confront my boyfriend when i notice he is commenting on his ex girlfriends pics?
hey other man **** you!!!!!!!!!!! you should tell him exactly how u feel in a nice tone, do not assumeHow do I confront my boyfriend when i notice he is commenting on his ex girlfriends pics?
Do not confront. When you do not confront you will not be a loser or winner.





Your BF is trying an old little trick which we all men do, ie creating jealousy in you. And he is getting it when you are upset for it. So he wants to see how much you love him. Be jealous and sad and show them to him. He will love you more. But please dont keep these ill feelings like jealosy and sadness too long in your mind, because they are bad.
if it is really bothering you that he is commenting his ex girlfriends pictures ask him straight out. because a relationship should not be build on lies. just ask him. but i believe that he is just commenting those pictures as a friend and not anything else.
He could just be saying this to boost her self esteem. You should talk to him about this though, because he may also have feelings for her. If he still has feelings for his ex, you should leave ur relationship open, until he really knows what he has.
Ask him about it. Talking in a relationship is key and needed to sustain it.





Tell him how you feel. This is very important. It could be nothing and that he is just being nice.





Please answer mine: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
FB ruins relationships LOL
well you seem pretty dumb to me, choosing a guy who would do such things like that.
tell him how you feel and that you not ok with that he post stuff on his aspicss which he shouldn't do in the first place but guys will be guys they think they can get any girl they want !
tell him straight up
ask him if he wants a 3some with her and you....
Let him! My god..

No comments:

Post a Comment