Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I stop myself from wanting children so young?

I'm 18 years old and really want to have a child. I've only been with my boyfriend for 5 months, but we say we're going to get married. Now as I realize this is unrealistic I like to believe its true. I have really wanted to get pregnant for about a year now. My boyfriend is no where near wanting kids. So how do I control my desire for children so young?How do I stop myself from wanting children so young?
Work in retail. You'll be wanting to beat every child you see.How do I stop myself from wanting children so young?
Think about how different your life would be. Do you think it is going to be easy to support a baby? Do you think your boyfriend would walk out on you? ';maybe not, but what if?'; It may effect your social life because people don't want to babysit and you may want to go to the club and kick it. Are yall financially set? Good luck hun!
Wake yourself up every 1-2 hours throughout the night every night for at least 3 months. Then force yourself to be awake for at least 20-30 minutes doing something. That is what a newborn does. You'll be a zombie and not wanting a baby in less than 3 days. I'm not joking. Some babies do wake up every 2 hours to feed.
want to baby sit... i have your answer right next to me
What are you going to do with a child so young with just a high school diploma? How are you going to take care of a baby with a minimum wage job? If your boyfriend isn't ready, what makes you think he's going to stick around? What if he ends up resenting you, thinking that you got pregnant to trap him and dumps you?


Are you still living with your parents? Is he? If not, along with taking care of a baby, how are you going to pay for rent, or a car, or any of the other bills?





You need to ask yourself all of those and answer realistically and honestly. You'll see that you probably aren't ready right now. You sound like you have a good head on your shoulders. Knowing that you are a bit young, knowing that it's not a good idea right now, so I think you'll do what's right and perhaps wait a little while.
Get a job at a daycare center! I think that would possibly change your mind. Children are not like dolls honey...You can't put them down when you don't want to play anymore...They are a full-time responsibility. They deserve the BEST so if your not able to care for a child then I would suggest you waiting. It's no longer about you when you have a child! Think about that.....I love children they are a blessing from God. Have them when your ready and can provide for them sufficiently. Best wishes to you and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment