Friday, August 20, 2010

I want to make a special cake for my boyfriend. I want to layer the cake, can someone help me please?

I want to make a special cake for my boyfriend because I love him and he works 12 hour shifts everyday, so I want to make him one of his favorite cakes which is German Chocolate Cake. I have one German Chocolate Cake mix and one container of the cocanut pecan frosting. I was thinking If I could layer the cake somehow but I only have medium sized round cake baking pans not the deep ones but they are all the same size. I was wondering, I could make butter cream frosting but I dont have chocolate coco to add into the frosting when I make it. I want to make beautiful sexy red flowers from the top of the cake like a water fall falling over to the edge and sides. I'm also worried about the taste of the butter cream frosting what does it taste like? I need some ideas please on how I should design my boyfriends cake. Thank you.I want to make a special cake for my boyfriend. I want to layer the cake, can someone help me please?
I don't think you have to do the sides - just the filling and the top. I don't think the buttercream would look nice with the frosting unless it had some chocolate inside. Simple is better, put the flowers in a vase on the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment