Monday, August 16, 2010

I'm so jealous of other girls when it comes to my boyfriend. I have never been the type of girl to be jealous?

Ok, so here's the thing. My boyfriend cheated on me in the past for almost a year with his ex girlfriend, and always manipulated me and told me I was crazy. Well still to this day, she tries to contact him, and I know its over with. I have tried so hard to trust him, and I know it isn't a relationship without trust, but he hurt me soo bad. And now anytime I see another girl or him talk to another girl, I get so jealous, and I hate it. I don't know why I am this way with him. With my past relationships, I would just break up with the guy if he hurt me and moved on and didn't care. But with my previous boyfriend, It's like I fell head over heels for him in no time, and I have never allowed myself to do that in any other relationship. I have no idea how to control it, because I've never had to deal with it before. In the past, my exes would be head over heels for me, and it would be push me away so bad, but now it's me that's head over heels. If anyone has some advice please let me know because I would love some good advice!I'm so jealous of other girls when it comes to my boyfriend. I have never been the type of girl to be jealous?
once a cheater always a cheaterI'm so jealous of other girls when it comes to my boyfriend. I have never been the type of girl to be jealous?
Drop him. Obviously you don't trust him. I don't blame you, either. It's hard to trust someone once they have betrayed you, no matter how much you love them. This is where your jealousy stems from. All this mistrust and uncertainty. Besides, this relationship is not good for you as a person. It's making you act out of character (becoming insanely jealous when you say that's not how you really are). Get someone who isn't going to be cheating on you and you can trust.
It's seems like you are never going to let go of the past


and if you keep being jealous and not forget about that past, that might cause him to cheat again


Now..if you can't handle him talking to any girls, having his ex gf contact him


You can't be with this guy, it isn't healthy, you are always going to be sad always going to be jealous always going to think of him cheating on you


Do you want to be like that for a long time...For a guy that you are head over heels with..


Think about it is he really good for me?


Because it doesn't seem your much happy and what's a relationship without happiness


I'm sorry but i think the best thing to do about this is move on and just end the relationship


He hurt you badly and it's never really going to go away





Go find another fish in the sea, or let the fish find you ^_^
It is hard to shed luggage that comes from being hurt like that. When married people seek counselling for infidelity, very few make it in the long run because the issue of trust will always be in the back of their mind. I remember rifling through my ex's stuff once looking for evidence of a repeating cheat. I stopped myself and realized...wait a minute... I am really on a venture to try and hurt myself. So I asked myself why. I had low self esteem from being cheated on, thats why.





The key to conquering the feelings of unhealthy jealousy (there is a healthy kind also) is to analyze your perceptions. Are they real or are or are you making the worst of things. If you find they are real then get away from this dude....there are plenty of good people out there who will respect and value you, and will not dare cheat on you. Learn the difference between ';inference'; and ';observation';. Its like when you see a car in front with its turn signal on...you might infer that they are going to turn. In reality, they may have left it on from the last turn, or its broken, or they were going to turn but now they are not and they forgot to turn it off...ect. If you observe your boyfriend with another girl, allow yourself some time to run over all the possibilities, the positive ones too. Things are not always what you first think they are.





If it turns out that you are making the worst of things then you need to back off and give this guy some room or else you will drive him away from you. Nobody likes being smothered or wrongfully accused.





The idea is to find someone you trust by keeping both eyes wide open, after you are with them for a while continue on with one eye open, so to speak. Many times a person cheats not because they don't like you as much, they cheat because they think they can get away with it. If this is the case you are best to find another person because this is the makings of a scoundrel you could never trust for anything.





Statistics show that the #1 reason men cheat on their wives is because the ';other'; woman makes them feel good about themselves. If you constantly accuse or harrass the guy and he is not doing anything wrong, you may very well drive him into the arms of another girl because you don't make him feel good about himself. get it?

No comments:

Post a Comment