Monday, August 16, 2010

Why am I so jealous of other girls when it comes to my boyfriend?

Ok here's the thing, I have been dating my boyfriend for almost 2 years. He cheated on me with his ex, several times. He would always manipulate me and call me crazy, etc. I have never allowed a guy to treat me the way he has. If a guy ever tried to treat me bad in anyway, I would always call it off with them and never think twice about it. But now I get EXTREMELY jealous of other girls, especially when I see him talking to one. And also just to add this in, we are now in a long distance relationship. Like a thousand miles apart. I've tried so hard to trust him, but every time I give him my trust, he takes COMPLETE advantage of it. In the past, it would be my ex's that were head over heels for me, and it would drive me crazy and push me away so much. But now it's me that's head over heels, and I have no idea how to handle it or handle the jealousy. I know it's not a relationship unless there's trust, but how do I give him my trust back? If anyone has advice, please feel free to respond. I would love some advice. Thanks!Why am I so jealous of other girls when it comes to my boyfriend?
why would you stay with a guy that cheated on your several times? sounds like you might have a couple screws missing upstairs...Why am I so jealous of other girls when it comes to my boyfriend?
i definitly think you should leave him if he cheated on you before then he might do it again I say you just leave him.
Wow, are you a masochist or what? You're jealous of a boyfriend after he cheated on you and in a long distance relationship? Why not just juggle flaming torches while swallowing razor blades? It's safer!





Jealousy in anyone is evidence that they don't feel secure in a relationship. Even people (either gender) whose BF/GF never cheated on them are sometimes insanely jealous, and you can drive a person away that way. Normally I'd say you have to get over it.





But the guy already cheated on you! Was that okay? Do you think he might do it again, especially in a long-distance relationship where you're not even there? Would you mind? Why do you do this to yourself?
Move on. No reason to let yourself continue to be trampled on.
omfg dump his sleazy a** already!!
u shouldnt stay with a guy that has cheated on u
text him and tell him u sucked off a dog, that will get him reeal jealous of u ;)
You shouldn't be dating this jerk! trust me i've been through word for word the exact same thing! not worth it! i know you probably wont listen to me and you're going to have to learn the hard way like me but call it quits don't give this guy the attention he obviously craves. he's not worth your time.i always felt well it was my fault he got mad and yelled at me. i shouldn't blame him. hunny you are in an abusive relationship. he's is massively abusing you! this happened to me about a year ago and i still haven't gotten over it. call it quits ASAP! trust me the sooner the better. and i literally had to have my friends take my phone from me so i wouldn't call him idk if you'd have to do that but do something. no girl deserves to be abused.
One word, insecurity. You have good reason to be insecure, he broke that trust in the worst way. They say that love triggers the same chemical reaction that any kind of addiction would. You are trying to ';win'; the unwinnable. It might be the hardest thing you do, but walk away. Remember, loving yourself is the beggining of a lifelong relationship.
You already know the answer....cut your losses. if you have caught him cheating SEVERAL times and you all were in the same area, why wouldn't he cheat thousands of miles away with fresh meat. You have to find you again, build your esteem and worth back, he has seemed to changed the person you were. No one can do anything to you unless you allow it. He is disrespecting you. if it didn't work when you all lived near each other, why would it now. Do what is best for you and I pray that you don't let this happen to you again. It make take years, but he will regret mistreating you and he may even say you let him.
Because your in love, you allow him to treat you like trash. Think about your future, you can be happier, and its not that difficult to find someone who wont cheat. Find someone brand new. Dont trust a *****.
wow...this is a rough situation. i know the last thing in the world you want to do is break up with him because youre in love, and it's okay for now but if youre looking for a husband than maybe it is time to move on. you cant constantly be worrying about him cheating on you, and once a cheater always a cheater to be honest. i know this is really hard to admit to yourself but hes not right for you. you need someone who will treat you like a princess and who would never put any other girl before you. jealousy is not healthy in a relationship. if you talk to him and he promises with all his heart that he will never cheat on you then give him another chance and work on not being jealous because it is doable. if he cheats on you one more time, then its over. dont let him walk all over you and do NOT take him back. hope this helps and good luck
It is not your fault. He gave you a reason to not trust him. He damaged your self-esteem which may never rebuild as long as you are with him. The best thing for you is to move on if not then seek professional help to overcome your pain.
when my girlfriend cheated on me. it took a while to work things between us. i forgave her and we continued to go out (we had 1yr and 5month) and she really proved to me that she wasnt going to do it again... but when i was trying to get her trust back i use to get jelous with every guy i saw her with cause i was scared of her doing it again. if he cheated on you by having sex with his ex multiple times and he didnt listen then i dont think he ever will especially now that its a long distance relationship.... i dont think you can get the trust you want because in order to get that trust he must show it.
Hi, Likkeli92. Let me give you words of wisdom. Okay, if you forgive your man once and take him back for cheating, and actually trust him again, that's good for you. Everybody deserves another chance. But if he does it again, trust me, you will NOT trust him anymore. Even though you have taken him back, the trust is gone. And he will not stop.





You say he's cheated several times. Now, at this point, he doesn't care anymore. He's just being with you: 1) for all he can get out of it; 2) to see just how far he can take it; 3) and now probably to see when YOU are gonna come to your senses! I had this happen once, and it was with my first, but I had already determined that I was worth too much to be treated like dirt!





And so are you. You should just tell him you're gonna let him live his free spirit life like he wants without him having to worry about hurting you, and that the 2 of you should just go your separate ways. Tell him no hard feelings. But it's just not fair to you to be disrespected in this way. Don't tell him you are worth more and deserve better, cause this sometimes just sets them off and they will jump conclusions and maybe get violent. But be careful, maybe have a friend or two around when you do it, and make sure you have somewhere to go if you're living together. Get yourself together and get all your things ready first. Then, be on your way to a more pleasant life.





Oh, and please pray about it first!
  • tax credit
  • big hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment