Monday, August 16, 2010

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much does sex hurt for the first time?

Me and my boyfriend are planning to have sex...How much does it hurt for a girl?On a scale of 1 to 10, how much does sex hurt for the first time?
it really depends on the person. some people push it in and go and orgasm and keep going and some people need an ice pack after a minute.





get some lube, you can't go wrong with k-y jelly, make sure you guys have done enough foreplay to stimulate you and relax. if you're not relax it's going to be hard for him to penetrate.





only have sex if you're sure you want to and make sure you use protection.On a scale of 1 to 10, how much does sex hurt for the first time?
Its different for everyone. It depends on a lot of things. Like how tiny you are, how big your guy is, if your hymen is already broken/stretched, if youve ever had anything in there before, your pain tolerance, etc.





For me, it was probably around an 8. My boyfriend had to get me used to having fingers in there first, which took a couple months. In the weeks before we actually had sex, he was still only able to get two in and even that had me in A LOT of pain (definitely a 10, on the pain scale). When we finally had sex, it was pretty painful, but having me get used to fingers first really helped. My boyfriends pretty big, so we had to go really slow and I had to ask him to stop a few times so I could try to relax and collect myself. I was extremely sore the next few days (more sex was Absolutely out of the question - it hurt to walk). After about two months of having sex frequently it didnt hurt anymore.





When you do it, just make sure your boyfriend realizes how painful this can be for you. Make sure hes slow and gentle and ask him to help calm you down if you start getting flustered, because when youre tense it will only make it more painful. My first time, my boyfriend gave me lots of kisses, hushed me if I started whimpering and was just very reassuring (';its okay,'; ';i love you,'; etc) - which helped SO much.





Good luck and be safe.
it depends on the person hun.. its different for everyone, when i had my first time i would say it was about 5... it felt a bit like a short sharp pain but its ok it goes away after a little bit :) dont worry just relax and tell him to be careful x
Uhh, 10. For me at least, it was very painful.


Just remember to relax and not clench up cause that really doesn't help.
It's different for every person.
On a scale from 1-10





1 %26lt;-- if that
it is going to hurt a little but if you are more relaxed it wont hurt as much
well it depends, but it always hurts a little
depends on how small you are, tell him to be gentle

No comments:

Post a Comment