Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do I make my boyfriend horny in school?

My bf wants me to turn him in during school and I really want to but don't kno how to do it without getting caught!!! And I want to make him happy!! We are seniors in high schoolHow do I make my boyfriend horny in school?
dirty texts!!


1.bcus you will not get caught


2. is private just between you and himHow do I make my boyfriend horny in school?
lol...gotta love senioritis
well.. if you want to be secret.. whisper seductive things in his ear when you pass by him in school.


or send him notes.. although you could get caught if you're not careful :P
FOOTSIES11111111 and brushing your hands by lower extremeties in the hall
Stand close to him so no one can see. Look at him and lick your lips with the tip of your tongue. Give him a beaver shot with out panties on. If you tex or write some think look out. Guys in high school like to show off and their friends well see what you send him.
';Accidently'; brush up against his man-area in the hallway. If you dont want to do that, send him a seductive message via note, text, or whisper.
the easiest way to away with it is to find an empty or at least spacy closet... another great place is in the auditorium. always dark and secluded. Just don't get caught like me! didn't get to walk for graduation, try explaining that to your mom

No comments:

Post a Comment