Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How can I possibly get a boyfriend?

Ok, I'm 13 , ugly, short, pale, and overweight. I desperately want a boyfriend, and I really don't care if they look good or anything like that, he could be obese for all I care... I'm 4'11 at best and the last time I checked (last month) I weighed 135. Would anyone have any idea as to how I could possibly get a guy to like me and want to go out with me?How can I possibly get a boyfriend?
You may think these things about yourself sweetie, but I am sure there are people who see you differently. Please do me a favor...sit down right now with a pen and paper and write all the great qualities about yourself that you can think of. Then say out loud looking in the mirror ';I am a beautiful girl inside and out and I love myself.'; No boy can love you until you love yourself. One more favor, tell yourself to never say these bad things about yourself again. 13 is a tough age, trust me, I know. When i was 13 I had a boyfriend in two grades above me who was mean to me. I didn't want a boyfriend, but my friend convinced me that I had to have one. Work on losing weight if you feel that you are overweight and if you have some girl friends have them over for a slumber party and do makeovers on each other. Maybe then you will feel pretty, even though you already are, the important thing is how you feel. Please do not lower your standards for something you want so bad. That is as low as a drug addict who would sell everything he has just for just a little bit more of his addiction. You need to gain some confidence no matter what you look like, every one is beautiful because GOD created us the way he wanted us to look. Please remember that.How can I possibly get a boyfriend?
Eh.. lose the weight first. there is no easy way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment