Monday, August 16, 2010

How come my boyfriend never shows he loves/likes me?

I'm a middle schooler and my boyfriend never wants to hold my hand or hug me. I'm always the one to initiate it....HELP please(:How come my boyfriend never shows he loves/likes me?
aww .. just Try to slow talk with him .. and make him understand you .. well i think He's just too shy to hold your hand or something like that .. i have The same experience like you did . we never hug before too .. so back To the question : Like i said you should slow talk with him . I hope That will work out ;) Good Luck :)How come my boyfriend never shows he loves/likes me?
you guys are in middle school xD


obviously this boy has no experience so hes probably shy about this whole relationship thing


youre obviously a bit more outgoing so i dont think you can really fix this other than talking to him directly or just continue what you are doing in order to get him used to holding hands.
hes a middle schooler i bet he just doesnt know what to do
he's a middle schooler. guys arent serious at that age.
Awww it's ok Alex, just try talking to him about it. Communication is key to a healthy relationship. ( :
That is the way some guys are





You either accept it or move on to a guy who will
he's gay
Some people are just not like you sweety, talk to him about it, let him know how this affects you
rub his PP and see what happens

No comments:

Post a Comment